Subject: [Leica] IMG: One Last Tribute to Old Leica Lenses
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 14:25:17 -0600

Bookcases seem to get re-purposed.  There are two half-height cases in
our den that are filled with photos of grandchildren and
great-grandchildren.  The full-height units in the living room are
overflowing.  And every cubbyhole in my computer room is stuffed full.

We are all just natural pack rats!

If you are driving around to the south, you might check out the old
court house in Waxahatchie.  But watch the traffic.  I pulled out of
stop street and got hit by a car I didn't see.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA