Subject: [Leica] M8 problems
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 17:12:40 -0600

My recollection is there was a point that you need to have upgraded firmware
to use sdhc cards.  Transcend and Sandisk always worked for me.  I think
there were a few brands that didn't make the quality cut and were not on the
compatible list.

I can't find that list on the Leica website anymore.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter