Subject: [Leica] New M
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 08:01:18 -0500

I'm new to Utube ing there's no more reason to read any more you can see
home made videos concerning any topic you can think of. I was U tubing
Billingham bags I've found them necessary just got get an idea of how BIG
they are. Stills were not showing me. But with Utube ing you get al the odd
personalities.
Several levels of video out there now.
Lots of video from peoples cell phones. Vertical format. Edison would be
rolling over. But some of it you think if it was done slicker would be less
effective.
A step up or more from cell phone video is DSLR video which from all I can
tell has changed the face of modern cinematography.  I think its the larger
format size but what I don't know about vidoe could fill a book.
A full episode of HOUSE a tv show I used to watch was done using DSLR bodies
and I hear its used for feature film making for certain scenes or whole
films. I maybe the best for getting into dark hard to get to places again I
think its the larger format still cameras have than a real video camera
would have.
I don't have the option now. I not no still cameras with video in them. and
I don't have a video camera any more.  I do have a cell phone though and
made a nice video with it once for my X's birthday.