Subject: [Leica] how to remove empty folders ?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 07:08:46 -0800

> On Nov 21, 2015, at 6:38 AM, FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie at btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>
> This may not be the expert way but if you choose "arrange by size" in the
> finder menu under "view" all the empty folders will show up at the end of
> the list and will then be easy to select and delete.
> Frank D.

tried this, exactly, size did not work because sorting did not occur as we
expected. Apparently the size that is measured is the folder size, not
counting what is inside, not sure about this explanation, in any case, I did
the same thing using sorting based on date modified, this worked fine, so I
was able to do the job, easily.

Brilliant Frank, thank you very much.