Subject: [Leica] how to remove empty folders ?
From: jmilton2 at maine.rr.com (Jack Milton)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:25:54 -0500

 Arrange by size will still work if you change the View options (command-J)
and check "Calculate all sizes.? This is useful but you may not want to
leave it on, especially in a folder with thousands of files and folders as
it may slow things down.

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] how to remove empty folders ?)
Message from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] how to remove empty folders ?)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] how to remove empty folders ?)