Subject: [Leica] IMG North County
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:01:34 -0800

I have a new online gallery of North County San Diego best viewed on Flickr
at:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsknNRx1C <https://flic.kr/s/aHsknNRx1C>

All images are with an M9 and converted to B&W with ON1 10.  The panorama
was stitched with Lightroom, then converted to B&W.

The lake shows the ravages of drought, and the weird lakeshore images are
what appears when the lake dries up.  The entire north county is covered in
small and large boulders, the origin of which I have not yet learned.  The
boulders make great places for adolescent morons to scribble.

The dam was built in 1918.

Robert Rose
robert.rose at mac.com <mailto:robert.rose at mac.com>
www.robertrose.photos <http://www.robertrose.photos/>