Subject: [Leica] Creative Cloud; Happy Ending
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 18:28:12 -0700

Just an update on my saga trying to move my Creative Cloud to a new
computer.  (Mac to Mac)  I took the plunge and used chat to contact Adobe.
I had been told by an Adobe rep that their best people were on chat, and I
believe it.  They put the best English speakers on phone support, but chat
is better, especially because they can give you links for downloads.

Short story:  I had to use a cleaner he sent me to kill files in the
Application Support folder and Utilities folder, then manually remove some
more folders in the Utilities folder.  This is not for the rushed or faint
of heart, since a Mac has those folders both under the User name, and under
the System files.

Then I got a new copy from him of the Creative Cloud Desktop application.
Finally, everything appears to be running right, and everything is happy.

Robert Rose
robert.rose at mac.com <mailto:robert.rose at mac.com>
www.robertrose.photos <http://www.robertrose.photos/>