Subject: [Leica] XP-2
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 18:48:14 -0500

Bill,

No model of the Fuji Frontier ever had plumbing hookups. The machines I
used were the Fuji SFA series, and they, long before the Frontier
machines, also had NO plumbing hookups. Those no-plumbing minicabs became
available nearly 30 years ago. By the time I worked with them, 20 yrs ago,
they were already the standard in the industry.

Pro labs used machines that had real running water wash, but one hour labs
were using Fuji, Noritsu, Gretag, and Agfa minilabs with no running water.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 11/26/15, 5:59 PM, "LUG on behalf of Bill Pearce"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of