Subject: [Leica] [OM] PESO: Alicante Thanksgiving 2015
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 21:16:01 -0500

When Tom and I started dating, I was petrified of his huge family.  He is
the next to the youngest of nine children, all very out-going and
gregarious and all fervent football fans - half for Alabama and half for
Auburn.  I came from a very quiet family of two children who did not ever
watch football.  Thanksgiving Day was a huge event in his family because
that's the day all of the college rivals played, including Alabama vs
Auburn.  The women were in the kitchen all day and the men were in front of
the TV, shouting and throwing things.  I loved it.  It was so different
from the way I was raised!  I did sit with the men, though, and seldom
ventured into the kitchen.  I was too intimidated by all of those good
Southern cooks!!

Tina