Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Comparing SL and M240 and 19R and Noctilux
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:02:22 -0500

They are made with the same aperture, Jim.  The ones with the R lens never
recorded the aperture correctly and the M lens did not record correctly at
times but I deliberately used the same settings for series of photos.  I
used f/8 for each camera and len and tried hyperfocal focusing but none of
the EXIF ever recorded an aperture of f/8.

Tina