Subject: [Leica] Review of Leica SL
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:06:14 -0600

Tina,
I don't know what complaints could be made as the ones I looked at were
quite good.  i would have kept them up.  i never did see the banding that
one said was there, and all the others were just from getting used to a new
camera, which I think are quite valuable, from one who would like to get
one, if I can figure out where the money would come from. ;)

Gene