Subject: [Leica] A World in Communication
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 06:02:54 -0600

I won't be singing in the condemnation chorus.

I get to talk to my daughter in rural Ireland from rural Louisiana as often
as I want.
I can FaceTime my grandkids.
When weather threatens, I can look at radar right then.
I can deposit a check in my bank from my house, or transfer funds from one
bank to another.
I always have a good snapshot camera with me, and I can edit the pix.
I watched the World Cup finals on the road from New Orleans.
On and on the convenience goes.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] A World in Communication)