Subject: [Leica] Curious M10 startup time issue
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 15:31:34 -0500

Interesting, and true nerd stuff, but it doesn't change my original advice.

You still should format the sd card in the camera rather than the computer.

It is OK to do both, but some cameras, like the Sony A7s recognize the
camera unformatted card and lead you through the process.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/