Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Granada walk
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 10:55:29 +0530

Central Chennai is by and large fine, our area, for example, is dry as
a bone - the city expanded by building on reclaimed lake beds and
swamps, and they have been inundated - as much by our storage lakes
overflowing, and the water channels consequently breaching their
banks, as the rainfall per se.
 Thanks for enquiring
Cheers
Jayanand