Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jonathan
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 10:17:27 -0000

Nathan,
Apparently, jobs want them now - at his level - as he's just graduated. It's
probably the curse of the modern HR departments being influenced by the
clinkedin twittersnipe naked and flaunt-it society where everything is
imaged and expected to be posted on social media.

I don't even know what temporary job he's going for as he intends doing a
masters next year. He manages these things himself. On that front, he's
finally given up (allegedly) on doing one in creative writing, thank god.
Now his mother doesn't have to worry about him suffering writer's block and
starving in a garrett. That, of course, may change yet again. Hopefully, he
won't aspire to being a professional photographer either!

On his expression, he's probably sad as his father had been giving out to
him about short notice for that particular photograph as his father had
other plans for that particular time :-)

Douglas