Subject: [Leica] 50 APO Summicron on sale.... Overstock.com
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:56:01 -0500

Shooting hand held in 35mm format does not dumb down the results to the
extent that it doesn't matter much if you are using a cheap system or a
premium system.
But using a medium format camera hand held is a thing some think is crazy
like a nature landscape guy but a huge percentage of shots done with a Hassy
or Mamiya were by people who never took their high speed strobe off the
camera and shot events or even used them in the studio with no tripod with
studio strobes. So the advantages of the large format were not lost to
camera shake or anything else.  Its just you got flash pictures.