Subject: [Leica] SDN Projects
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:02:14 -0500

"Social Documentary Network" what an excellent venue for Tina's selected
body of work on the human condition!!!  Documentary photography at its best.

And it would also be a personal relief to me to have have my work lamely put
under the current now often used blanket heading "street photography" as
these images deserve more than that. More than being reduced to a trendy
buzzword.
Social Documentary. That I like. That's a clear concept which goes way back
and is in no need of being re titled.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer