Subject: [Leica] Le Midi PAW 50
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:51:10 +0100

We aren't doing too badly although many things are probably not in their
final place. Books and DVD/Blu-Rays are waiting on suitable shelving and
most clothes haven't been looked at yet. Getting rid of the empty boxes is
more of an issue ;-) Yes there are recycling bins, but they are not designed
for this quantity!

john