Subject: [Leica] Oysters again, amended. - Frank D
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:36:38 -0000

The oysters are wonderful here in Ireland and a pint of Guinness goes
perfectly with a plate of them. Here on the western periphery of Europe,
surrounded by clean water - especially on the west coast, the seafood is
pretty good and in truth better than everywhere else I've eaten it, imho.
YOMV

Douglas