Subject: [Leica] Loading Time for LUG Gallery Images
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:26:14 -0600

Hi Peter,

I appreciate the feedback.  What I have found since posting the note is
that, at least in the USA,  speed varies, depending on the routing of
the connection.  From my computer in Tennessee, I get much faster
connections to New York and Chicago than to cities on the west coast,
where Brian's server is located.

If I recall correctly, you are in the UK, so it is hard to say what
route your connection took.  I would expect it would follow a
coast-to-coast trunk, then across the Atlantic, so those may be high
speed links indeed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Loading Time for LUG Gallery Images)