Subject: [Leica] LUGbook 2015 Status
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 00:56:05 -0800

OK Folks, I know in previous years, the steady hands of Jim and then Geoff
had everything under control and as soon as the deadline passes, BAM! we
were greeted with the ability to purchase the LUGbook.

This year will be different, because first of all, we decided to visit our
Tai Chi Sifu in Canada after I set the deadline initially and we just came
back yesterday.

Second, currently I have a minor eye infection. Nothing serious and as luck
has it, our newly minted Registered Nurse is home waiting to get a job, and
I am under good care.

My goal is to have the book ready by Monday 00:01 AM. I know it's tight for
Christmas delivery, for much I apologize.

But the book will be worth it. We have many fine images this year.

*THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED.*
One more thing: if you say, "Dang, I miss it this year!" Feel free to send
the images to me between now and the next few days. Do not wait any longer
though.

Thank you!!!

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto