Subject: [Leica] You want to get a MAC for Post Processing?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:55:52 +0100 (CET)

As you say, it is one person's opinion. I am perfectly happy with my 2008
iMac with 4 GB RAM at home and the 13" Macboo Air with 8 GB on the road.

Then again, I don't do video and I don't do heroic things in Lightroom,
just basic adjustments.

So the main conclusion is: buy what suits YOUR way of working.

Cheers,
Nathan