Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 04:37:02 -0700
References: <CAE3QcF5JM6e7f3esj4pd0=YphOphbwjKbUhyiP8DNKj0LyrDQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGHtf7HVoC62qMBw9y4etX0wF8ujomt29U49mYaN61L-BpaBOw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EN3mTW4yU8fzJjKmYfcmCt560gvprwbVV65NfFigTojg@mail.gmail.com> <5EEC2BC8-78D9-495C-8DAD-21EE3FC83471@cartersxrd.net> <CAGHtf7Em+Fw9YUD=k5miT08nvur08SC_0VUP-YL-FaTi5Zj2oA@mail.gmail.com> <001201d13a27$6509c650$2f1d52f0$@ca> <CAF8hL-F8G9-Kiyo+5EtuuwHmFXiYJf37gev2EHsJo0cUzW9r3Q@mail.gmail.com>

Richard,

Ted's advice is good, best to do what you see fit.

John

<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/get_stuffed> esp. usage note