Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 13:09:19 -0800
References: <CAE3QcF5JM6e7f3esj4pd0=YphOphbwjKbUhyiP8DNKj0LyrDQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGHtf7HVoC62qMBw9y4etX0wF8ujomt29U49mYaN61L-BpaBOw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EN3mTW4yU8fzJjKmYfcmCt560gvprwbVV65NfFigTojg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CcSM9db8DkRExiXEtXTCTHDjm19pCtvEWZ3ijvX90qAA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-FDO4bw4Hyd0a-cnvM9x4hhHyho5HxOMzKASfv1-Psc_g@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4NkhK=UP94uqxf2Dv0fne1kM06AefXzzExc9Sbbk3jHPQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3+=y+LS5jZ34ruUp=ZugZ9aDi-StFEj4k-E8Yz15P80A@mail.gmail.com>

I think this message and Dr. Ted's Message sum things up nicely.  We are
taking ourselves too seriously.  We are not trying to sell a million copies
of this book, or get on some best seller list.  It is just us, sharing
photos for all to see.  Who cares what order they are in.  Are we going to
use this book to try and sell ourselves as photographers?  As a portfolio to
advertise our work?  NOT!  Just buy the book and enjoy the pictures.  Or
don't and shut up.

Aram