Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flags
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 11:38:26 +0000

As i said on Flickr, I saw the same flag (or identical) on the same building
in the same place on a visit to Portsmouth NH, and it lead to a lot of
confusion in my mind as there was nobody to ask and I had not seen it
before. I since know it for what it is, and the reasons behind it. I am not
sure why it should be on the particular building unless it was some kind of
governors house in days gone by. I also spent some time just along from
there in Brewsters Bait and Tackle talking to a great old guy who used to be
a fisherman out of Portsmouth but now he was too old and his sons ran the
boat. I wonder if he is still around?

Gerry