Subject: [Leica] Bald Eagles at Otter Bay
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 09:50:48 -0800

These are fabulous, Howard! I love the detail. What joy there must be in
watching them soar.

An aside: I don?t think I saw a bald eagle until I was well into my 20s. And
make that an eagle of any kind. Maybe I simply wasn?t looking. But these
days while I remark on seeing an eagle it?s not something that feels
particularly rare. Driving down from Washington State after Thanksgiving I
saw several bald eagles in Oregon and in northern California doing fly-overs
of I-5 which was pretty neat.

The joy of the season to you and your family!

Adam