Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 15:19:34 -0800

Indeed, if I volunteer again (and dragging my wife with it) and people are
willing to let us handle it again, the instructions would be far different:

Send two images, cropped to your liking, make sure that the horizontal
pixel size is at least 2500 pixels, output to sRGB space, highest image
quality JPEG, with a single caption per image in the form of "<first name>
<last name> <caption>"

But lets wait for 9 months :-)

Thanks