Subject: [Leica] I rented the newer (Type 246) M Monochrom for the weekend; you won't believe what happened next.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2016 23:25:16 -0500

It really does look like first rate black and white photography which just
happens to be digital though not a small point because we've got several
added stops to capture action with and capture more information with more
depth of field. The Look here would satisfy any traditional black and white
shooter and more so.. And the added f stops would quickly be well
appreciated and not considered at all ridiculous.
I used to dream these days would happen when I was a kid but never really
thought they would in my lifetime.