Subject: [Leica] upgrading to LR6
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:32:43 -0500

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Bryk Oliver <oliverbryk at comcast.net>
wrote:

> What advantages or disadvantages does LR6 offer ?

One thing LR6 has is the ability to preview output using CMYK printing
profiles, instead of only supporting RGB profiles.

I bit the LR6 bullet a few weeks ago so I could fine-tune my Yearbook
submissions previewing with Blurb's ICC profile.

(Of course, I rendered versions of my chosen pair of pics with LR5 before
doing the upgrade, in case LR6 Broke Everything.  But it didn't.  It's been
working fine.)