Subject: [Leica] Old pic - any ideas
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 02:24:58 -0000

Always needing frames, I bought some old ones at an auction recently - some
of which had some ghastly prints in them. However, when I took one of them
apart and removed the print showing, I found this image which seems to be a
photograph - or something produced by a photo process - and is attached to a
backing board which has been eaten by a particularly hungry weevil, or
something of that ilk, over the years.

The woman staring out has the look of an early starlet with shades of Clara
Bow, Lillian Gish or Mary Pickford, but I don't think it's one of them. Has
anyone any ideas?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Oddments/Old+pic2.JPG.html

All hints gratefully received.

Douglas