Subject: [Leica] Old pic - any ideas
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 16:21:08 -0000

I'd like to thank Al Crouch for letting me know what the image was. It's a
heliogravure (or photogravure) called "Home Concert" by an English artist
called Maude Goodman.

Worth? Not a lot, and my new unwitting acquisition which has faded terribly,
and served as a lifetime of meals for a wandering booklouse, is worth even
less - probably a small glass of beer. That's assuming the booklouse has
passed to the Great Tome in the Heavens....

The level of knowledge and expertise on the LUG never ceases to amaze me.

Douglas