Subject: [Leica] IMG: Talking to the Cook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 20:23:42 -0800

Hi Jay,
The images you've been showing on the French army have been interesting.
This for me some years ago would've been a documentary photo series,
probably in B&W. But from dawn till dusk as long as they were in "action!"

And given what you've shown?  30 years ago  I'd have asked where is this and
come along and shoot it as a photo essay documentary.

Yeah me, 3 LEICA M's hanging on my neck and shoot away! Maybe an R or two?
:-)
cheers
ted  OC