Subject: [Leica] Arctic full set
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:44:47 -0700

Hi Henning,
The photos I found most fascinating where the cliffs and rock formations
created during the centuries of earthquakes & erosions.
On many of my assignments to a number of arctic locations from East to west
and to the North Pole 1967. :-)
So much of the land mass was amazing and eye catching. No question, it's
about as barren and void of ground growth of any land areas I've ever been
elsewhere on the planet.
Looks and sounds like it was a  great trip. I wouldn't mind one as a holiday
rather than an assignment! Makes shooting pictures far more relaxing when
there isn't the pressures of "work!" :-)
Truthfully even as an assignment "it" was never "WORK!" Merely varying
degrees of fun! And enjoying it all!
cheers,
ted