Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 23:53:08 -0800

Dear all: thank you for all the comments on and off list.

I don't want to sound/act like a prima donna, so lets forget about what I
wrote originally. When the time comes (e.g. around Sept 2016), if there is
no objection then, I will start the ball rolling again.

And I will make sure to state clearly that anyone who prefers their images
to be together will be honored.

I have to again say that it has been a lot of work, but also a lot of fun
for my wife and I to work on this. It's been a pleasure and privilege to
work on this project.