Subject: [Leica] Fujifilm X-Pro 2 CAMERA?
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:23:58 -0500

Ted I started investigating Fuji in Canada two years ago. Currently using
the Fuji XT 1, an XE2 for most of my interior shooting and a small X100 T
which is a simple and beautiful results camera to have with you all the time
with a fixed lens.
I love the rangefinder style and have the X Pro 2 on order.
The Fuji M mount adapter allows me to use my Leica lenses if I wish too and
as Nathan said the 90 Leica on the XT 1 is superb. But again as Nathan said
the Fuji lenses are superb.
I would not have invested in this system had I not been very pleased with
the bodies but more than that the results I get.
I still use an M9 from time to time but Fuji is the go to for most of my
work.

Scott