Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Katarina and Juana Making Tortillas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:50:56 -0800

Hi Tina,
It's kind of a mixed bag feeling?
1/ Cat not moving on screen is rather hard to pick-up unless? As you've
done. Bring it to the attention of the viewer first. And I don't have any
doubt it would be just as difficult looking at it on a 16X20 print to "see
it?"  Why?

Well it's the confusion of the scene with so many hot and black or near
black spots or shadows within the overall scene it's self. Now, having said
that?
Once you find the cat upon returning to scene, it becomes a very interesting
photo with all the in motion blurring aspects.  HOWEVER??????

Bottom-line?  Sorry my dear I don't feel the cat is a big enough element
within such a highly in-motion scene? It's either cat is too small an
element or it's over ridden by so  many other motions and stuff!
cheers,
ted