Subject: [Leica] LLUI's BOOK DOUBLE- DOUBLE ! INCREDIBLE!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:06:50 -0800

Hi CREW,
"DOUBLE-DOUBLE." Lluis new book! WOW!

First let me say we as a group are well aware of Llui's incredible abilities
in seeing & capturing magic moments almost every day on our screens! Amazing
content again & again! Lighting? Holy Cow!
Actually he and his abilities are quite amazing day after day leaving
viewers with "So what's the big deal with HCB and some of the others of his
era?" Lluis wins over them day after day!
As far as I'm concerned when you see this particular collection of
"DOUBLE-DOUBLE" image pages after page of photos you will shake your head in
amazement of such unique photos! INCREDIBLE ABILITY to SEE!! AND CAPTURE THE
MOMENT!

If these photos as a collection were said to be by HCB?
Viewers would be kneeling on the road and saying their prayers at the
magnificent photos page after page!
But they aren't HCB! They are by our own magical "Invisible photog "LLUIS!"
This is a "MUST HAVE PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK IN YOUR COLLECTION!" Why?
Because he's a buddy to all of US! He's so sight-seeing-capturing images
incredible we all can learn from looking at this beautiful book of
photographs.
Now don't sit there and think about it! Order your copy from Lluis! AS
YOU'LL NEVER REGRET THE PURCHASE!
cheers,
Dr. ted  OC