Subject: [Leica] Fujifilm X-Pro 2 CAMERA?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 13:02:55 +0000

Ted,

as everyone says it isn't available yet, but as an X-Pro1 user I have been
really happy with it. It is a little bulky and not alwats 100% intuitive, but
nonetheless an excellent camera. Of course the optics aren't Leica, but you
can
buy an M-adapter from Fuji which compensates for that.

There are two reasons that I went for it (i) Sorry to be boring, but sheer
cost;
(ii) the standard 18 - 55 zoom which is something that I would really like
on a
Leica as it means carting round fewer lenses and the quality is good.

Regards,

Peter