Subject: [Leica] You say potato . . .
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:00:03 +0530

How much do Peppers sell for nowadays? :-)
I would say that our minds are conditioned to accept a photograph of a
Pepper as a classic, through decades of artistic indoctrination, but
equally we consider a photograph of a potato as a travesty. To tell you
honestly, I can't see the difference in the subject matter, though the
photographic treatment might be different, and even there, which one is
better is just personal taste!
Cheers
Jayanand