Subject: [Leica] You say potato . . .
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 08:26:24 -0800

Hi Douglas,
This guy isn't stupid, which I first categorized him. Actually he's
"BRILLIANT!" :-)  He knows how to play the human brain for it's lack of
intelligence when it comes to people with multi-millions of dollars.

If I were paid a million dollars for one of my photos I'd probably end up
using some languages of joy not appropriate for ladies nor the LUG in
public.  :-)

Now you are caring for your potatoes in such a loving== caring manner! Play
it up and surely some dumbass with more money than brains or intelligence
will certainly offer you a couple of million $'s or so!  :-) Good luck!  :-)
cheers,
ted