Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polaris Slingshot
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 18:58:15 -0600

As I pulled into restaurant parking lot this evening, I noticed an
unusual machine parked there.  A departing customer identified it as a
Polaris Slingshot, and commented that it was supposed to be a "badass"
machine.  All I had was my smart phone, so this is what I got.  A quick
search revealed that it has a 4-cyl 2.4 liter engine and 5-speed
transmission driving the rear wheel with a reinforced belt.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Polaris+Slingshot++BW.TIFF.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols