Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lucas' First Birthday
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:52:55 -0600

I like the thought, but, when he turns 21, I would be 105.  You may
reach that milestone, but I don't see it for me.

I attend these events, shoot what I can without being intrusive, then
send a choice image or two back to the hostess and/or mother, along with
a thank you note.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.  I appreciate it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Lucas' First Birthday)