Subject: [Leica] Leica MM
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 11:49:02 +0000

Tina

I am going to argue in favour of only taking the MM. I feel that it will
engender a single-mindedness that will be beneficial. One of the downsides
of digital photography for me is the previsualisation that you go through
before pressing the shutter is lost in the editing because you have to
previsualise again on the computer and totally different circumstances. In
the days of film you previsualised the finished image before you put either
the b&w or the colour camera to your eye and (in the case of b&w) the next
time you saw your image it was exactly (hopefully) as you previsualised it.
We have lost that.

Whichever way you jump, I am envious of your trip.

Gerry