Subject: [Leica] Leica MM
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 08:46:12 +0000

Why do you need to take the M(240) with the SL? Latter takes the same lenses
and you say that you can focus better with it....

john

LUG:

I packed for this trip as a rehearsal for our trip to Iran.  My main
complaint was that if I take my favorite cameras, the Leica MM, the Leica
M204, and the Leica SL, I will be carrying 3 different batteries and three
different chargers.

I am so, so tempted to just take the Leica MM.

Talk me out of it.

Tina

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Leica MM)