Subject: [Leica] Leica MM AND PACKING 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TINA!!
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 22:30:57 +0000

Use the EV2 on both, the M(246) will be no more easy to focus than the
M(240).

john

Thanks, Howard.  It will be very hard for me to leave the SL at home.  If I
had that surgery I saw on the internet which would restore better than
20/20 vision, I would not hesitate; but I think that's a few years away.
I'll wait and get the new MM and see how well I can focus the Noctilux with
it.  If I can focus it, I will leave the SL at home.  If I can't, I will
have to take it!  :-(

Tina

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica MM AND PACKING 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TINA!!)