Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Two of "Long Exposure"
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 13:04:43 +0100

Hi Richard,

I like these - it might be worth investigating
centering the horizon in the frame of both by cropping
out some sky.

I tried it on 1414. It makes a perfect mirror image
that I personally find says more to me (by making it
landscape format, it becomes more balanced - purely a
personal opinion, they are great shots whichever way
you look at them).

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMGs: Two of "Long Exposure")