Subject: [Leica] Jayanard's rant
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 18:25:46 -0500

Come off it Jayanand. Have you been to Kashmir recently. If any press lies
to it?s readers it is the Indian press. I suggest you read the story of what
happened after the 1947 partition.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/06/29/the-great-divide-books-dalrymple
At least in India the vice is institutionalized. When I lived there I was
advised that the magic mantra I could use in any dispute with the
authorities was ?Is there any special fee I can pay to expedite this
matter?? Usually there was.
India is a wonderful country but to accuse any other country of racism or
religious intolerance is the pot calling the kettle black.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Jayanard's rant)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Jayanard's rant)