Subject: [Leica] Jayanard's rant
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 01:08:07 -0000

Rant?? You call that a rant, Larry? You're libeling the man: that's not a
rant. As for the kettle calling the pot black, Jayanand is not the
embodiment of India, but it seems to me was merely commenting on the
situation in modern Iran as he's heard it. Living as I do without
Stars'n'Stripes or good ol' boy filters in most of my media, I too have
heard Iran is a lot more tolerable to live in certainly than it initially
was under Khomeni. I'd recommend you watch some of their films - start with
the work of Ashgar Farhadi. Have a look at "A Separation" and "About Elly"
to broaden your perception.

Douglas