Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Tests with MM and M246 - Howard
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 23:53:24 -0500

Ah, brilliant! Please see the third sentence of my second paragraph, in
which I proposed and dismissed this idea?because I didn?t take the thought
far enough, and think, ?Wait?maybe it DOES know the intensity of the
illumination of the subject??. And also because I forgot that I?d once known
that. I think. I can?t remember whether I once knew that, actually, but I
know I did read an explanation of that little round window? That?s the
difference between people who are merely clever and those who are actually
creative?the latter don?t stop thinking. And the brilliant ones remember
what they once knew, and can retrieve it.

Where?s that ?embarrassed? emoji?

Thanks for the explanation, Jay!

?howard