Subject: [Leica] Adobe Camera RAW problem
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 10:39:19 -0700

Hi Luggers,
I have CS6 with Camera RAW 9.2 installed. Since I have been trying the Fuji
X Pro 2
and will be getting the Nikon D500 I tried to install RAW 9.4 and was told
this is only
available for CS6 through the Creative Cloud (CC). I don?t want to subscribe
to CC so what
should I do?? It seems I could buy Elements 14 and then I could install
RAW 9.4 to that program. I know PSE is not nearly as versatile as CS6 - and
I would have
to learn a new interface but at least I could shoot in RAW and read the
files. I tried the DNG convertor with
the X Pro 2 files and the results were not good.
I hate it when monopolies exercise their monopoly power!!
Any and all advice welcome - both on line and privately.
Thanks
Howard

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Adobe Camera RAW problem)